The Future of Roads
Trailside RV Kansas City Blog
- 0 0Published on Apr 09, 2014
On the RV Fence?Well, it's time to make the jump and purchase an RV. There's no better time than now to start your RV adventure. Trailside RV Center in Kansas City is your resource for beginning your voyage into the world and lifestyle of RVs. Here are the top 10 reasons to buy an RV:
1. De-Stress Your VacationsTravel can be a real hassle, right? Driving with a car full of luggage and your family can be cramped and tedious. Flying can be costly, aggravating, and somehow even more tedious than having to listen to your kids argue three feet behind you for hours. But with a new RV from Trailside RV Center, you'll never want to take a vacation from your vacation again. Aside from the money you'll save long term on plane tickets alone, you'll get to see the country in comfort while giving your family enough room to relax.
2. FlexibilityNever worry about booking hotel rooms or traveling to a constrained itinerary. Make your vacation whatever you want it to be. Want to head out for the weekend? All you need is an overnight bag and your family can be on the road in hours. Take control of your vacations. With an RV or motorhome, you're in control. No more check-in or check-out times.
3. Save MoneyNo need to spend money on hotels and restaurants on top of those expensive plane tickets. You get to take your home-away-from-home with you, so you have all the amenities that you want; eat whenever you want and sleep whenever you want (The kids can get up and make a sandwich, use the restroom, or take a nap). Despite record-breaking fuel prices, typical RV trips remain the least expensive type of vacation, according to a new study comparing vacation costs. RV family vacations are, on average, 27% to 61% less expensive than other types of vacations.
4. Explore New PlacesRV's give you the opportunity to see the countryside, things that you can't see from an airplane. You get to see mountains, rivers, sunrises, sunsets and wildlife; all from the convenience and safety of your RV. Who wants to travel in a cramped space and be uncomfortable for 5 to 6 hours? With an RV, you get to make your own layovers and enjoy what's around you. You can go wherever you want whenever you want.
5. Bring your PetsYou'll never have to worry about getting somebody to feed and walk your dog while you're on the road again. With your RV bring the pets along for the ride, and never have to be separated from them again. Be sure to take safety precautions for your pets though!
6. Privacy & ComfortWhen was the last time that you were comfortable on an airplane? Traveling by RV gives you plenty of space to move around and stretch out your legs. Why have to sit next to somebody who might have a cold or the smelly person who always seems to end up on your flight. You also get to use your own bathroom instead of that cramped bathroom on an airplane.
7. Tax Write-offThe purchase of an RV is a large investment for most families. By claiming your RV as your second home, you can get a significant tax break, making your RV even more affordable. There are a few basic requirements that must be met to claim your RV as a second home. For example, it must have on-board permanently mounted sleeping, eating, and bathroom facilities.
8. Plenty of ChoicesRVs come in assorted sizes and price ranges. Whether you're entering the RV market, upgrading, or prefer all the bells and whistles, you're in luck. Options and versatile floor plans make it easier to find an RV that matches your lifestyle and budget. Use our advanced RV search or come to the dealership and personally look them over. The entire RV fleet is here, from towable folding campers to motorhomes. There are many floor plans and features available. Knowing all your options will help you make the best RV choice for you and your family.
9. RV Campgrounds EverywhereA multitude of public, private, and government-owned campgrounds are located near popular tourist attractions. Some RV parks are small and bucolic, while others are large, upscale resorts. Fees and amenities vary.
10. Become Part of the CommunityOwning an RV means your part of a larger community. At RV campgrounds, you're bound to run in to people with similar interests. Owning an RV not only creates memories that last a lifetime, but they can also help you make new friends that you'll keep for years to come.